How would you like to help raise thousands of dollars for your local Rugby club?
In 2012 RaboDirect and the Rebels donated over $49,000 to community Rugby in Victoria, and we’re back to do it all again in 2013!
RaboDirect will donate $5,000 to eight clubs, based on their participation in the 2013 Conversions for Clubs program.
The program is designed to provide funds to the Rugby Union Clubs of Victoria, help boost membership of the RaboDirect Rebels, and help secure the long-term success of professional Rugby in the state.
So how does it all work?
The program rewards Victorian Rugby Union (VRU) clubs that provide the most RaboDirect Rebels Members in 2013, (proportionate to the size of their clubs so everyone gets a fair go).
We're asking all VRU clubs to encourage their players, members and fans and fans of fans to sign up now and your Rugby Club could receive at least $5,000 and a Gilbert Rugby pack!
In addition, the club will also receive:
- A designated Rebels home game, which will be theirs to own
- Scoreboard promotion and ground announcements during their allocated home game and each time the Rebels kick for a conversion or a penalty
- On-field cheque presentation from your Rebels Club Ambassador post-match
- A visit by the Rebels Club Ambassador linked to the Rugby Club following the game
- A further $200 for each conversion or penalty kicked during 'their' home game
- Three ‘rugby stars’ from each of the successful clubs are selected to kick for an additional $100 at halftime to add to the funds
In 2012, Bendigo Rugby Club was the overall winner of the program and their Vice President, Brendan Westley was thrilled for hisClub.
“The Conversions for Clubs program has been a huge support financially to the Bendigo Rugby Club. The funds have given us the opportunity to purchase a quality scrum machine.”
“The program gave us much needed exposure which has helped to grow our club. Success both on and off the field has contributed with the Club winning this year’s VRU Country Division – Coulter Cup.”
So when is the final siren?
Friday 8 February 2013 is the final day that club supportors can join the Rebels for their membership to count towards the program.
So get vocal at your local, and support the 2013 Conversions for Clubs program.
Click HERE to sign up NOW!